Saturday, July 11, 2009

Venue Spotlight: The North Ritz Club

Nestled in Syosset, New York (Long Island) is the beautiful and elegant North Ritz Club (NRC). I had an opportunity to visit this gorgeous site when I was doing a walk-through with my clients in preparation for their wedding. I am so excited to be able to coordinate a wedding at the NRC, and during my walk-through I was able to get some great pictures:








The Elegant Foyer





The Regal Staircase






The Elegant Room Where Our Client's Cocktail Hour Will Be




The Lush Outdoor Gardens Where The Ceremony will Take Place




The Massive, Modern and Elegant Ballroom





If you are looking for a venue for your Wedding or Social Event, definitely check out The NRC. They have lovely grounds, a great menu and they are located only 40 minutes from Manhattan.

0 comments: