Tuesday, October 21, 2008

EVENTistas First Real Wedding!

Our first Wedding ever was my own Destination Wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Knowing that I wanted to launch EVENTistas, LLC I decided to plan my entire Destination Wedding and coordinate it on the day of the wedding. Our ceremony and reception was held at the beautiful and tropical location The Ruins. The reception was held just inside the glowing waterfalls where our guests dined and partied the night away!

Set to begin in the late afternoon our guests arrived in their requested color palette of cream, white and beige. The ceremony took place in front of a beautiful waterfall surrounded by tropical and exotic plants from the island.
Before the big day arrived I stepped into the role of Wedding Planner as I went around the island securing and tying up last minute details before the BIG DAY. From travel, to the cake, to hair and makeup I covered a lot of territory on the beautiful island.

Once it was time for me to step into the role of the bride to get ready my bridesmaids joined me to assist me getting dressed and down to the car that would take her down the aisle to the man of my dreams!At the reception the MC introduced the bridal party and us as the new Mr. and Mrs. to the guests. I surprised my groom with the intro song from the Monday Night Football theme.

Here is a sneak peek of our ceremony and reception! The cake table, favor table and candy buffet were covered in crystals ,candles and sheer turquoise fabric. Each table has special customed letters and words that were hand crystallized to match the theme. Photography is courtesy of the FAB Carmen and Favio Perez of Studio by Carmen!

0 comments: