Monday, October 5, 2009

Kecia & Greg Fall in Love!

I met Kecia through her bridesmaids over a year ago when they came to my booth at the Ebony Weddings Bridal Show in North Jersey. For the past year we worked with Kecia and Greg to bring alive their Fall in Love Wedding Theme. I would like to give a special thanks to my New Associate Onica who did a FAB job with me the Day of the Wedding. Professional Pictures COMING SOON....

Ceremony Venue: Faith Fellowship Ministries Sayreville, New Jersey

Reception Venue: The Bethwood Totowa, New Jersey

Date: Saturday September 19, 2009

The Theme: Fall in Love

The Color Scheme: Cranberry, Butterscotch & Orange

Photographer: Erik Guzowski

Design & Decor: EVENTistas

Cake: The Bethwood

Caterer: The Bethwood

DJ: DJ Vander

Transportation: Entertainment Express



Kecia Arriving at the Ceremony




The Ceremony Programs I Designed for Them and They Were Cut and Printed by my Husband



The Unity & Memorial Candles that I Designed for Them



The New Mr. & Mrs.




The Reception




The Wish Bowl we Created for the Reception




The Memorial Set-Up at the Reception





The Tablescapes we Designed

















The Drink Menu I Designed for Them




The Lounge



The Newlyweds






The Fall Themed Candy Bar we Set Up




The Wedding Cake




Me & Kecia




A Job Well Done: Me & Onica





0 comments: