Sunday, October 11, 2009

My One Year Wedding Anniversary!

Being an Event Planner, I love planning weddings and events and seeing the love my clients have for one another. Well my husband has been very supportive of EVENTistas and has helped me with tons of projects for my clients so this post is dedicated to him!

WOW how time flies! Today is our One Year Wedding Anniversary! We are going out to celebrate and I can't believe we have been together for 5 years! I thank God for allowing us to see our One Year Anniversary and pray that we celebrate many, many more! I truly love my DH more than words can express and I am so excited to be TTC a baby with him! Here are some pictures from our Destination Wedding and Honeymoon in Jamaica courtesy of Studio by Carmen Photography in Miami, Florida:



















0 comments: