Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Sex & The City Bridal Shower!

This Saturday I had the of attending my bridal shower that I initally started planning but then my bridesmaids took it over. I started coordinating a pink and black shower and based on my inital planning my bridesmaids decided to play in the pink and black with a Sex and The City theme. Being a lover of New York City, a label lover and having fabulous friends it was only fitting to have theme be Sex and the City. The shower was an intimate affair of my closest friends and family. Keeping this event under wraps from me wasn't an easy task but it definitely paid off in the end....


The Invitation:


Landra's Bridal Shower
You are cordially invited to the bridal shower of Landra V. To celebrate friendship, fun and fabulousness we ask that you dress your SATC best and join us for this once in a lifetime event besides what's a party in New York without a little Sex!
September 20th, 2008


The Decor: Stilettos and pearls donned the bar area to pay homage to Ms. Bradshaw and her style. Martini glasses with candies, photos of the fearsome foursome and favorite quotes rounded out the decor of the location to put the guests in the mood. The guests dined on chinese food which was favorite of Carrie and Miranda while the specialty drink of the day were of course pink cosmos!

























The Favors:
Wanting to keep with the theme of the shower, the favors were a little bit of a questions at first for my bridesmaids. I had made a suggestion that I would like for my guests to have something that was either edible or a gift that they could really use. Once that was said there was only one thing left for my bridesmaid to do..have 'Smith Jarrod' give of the rock every girl would want...no not that kind! Diamond ring key chains fit the bill along with a special thank you from the absolute hunk himself.







0 comments: